Knabstrup Keramik

Knabstrup Keramik

The history of Knabstrup Keramik started in the 1620s with the establishment of Knabstrup Tileworks but it was not until the visionary H. H. Schou took over in 1897 that Knabstrup Keramik really influenced the ceramic handicraft. Knabstrup Keramik expanded and focused on enlarging the product assortment in the first decades of the twentieth century. As a result, Knabstrup Keramik produced 18.000 flowerpots daily in 1930 and supplied the Danes with 50% of their jam jars usage. After a break of nearly 30 years, Knabstrup Keramik is relaunched with the same proud traditions, passion for ceramic and still in close collaboration with talented ceramic artists.

printlogo
We use cookies on this site to ensure the best service possible. Read more Ok